CURRENT VACANCIES AT ENMORE PARK
Work at one of Somerset's finest golf courses with a great team of people.
DEPUTY COURSE MANAGER
Enmore Park Golf Club established in 1906 is one of Somerset’s premier parkland golf courses.
Our members club boasts high quality golf facilities with panoramic views over Britain’s first area of outstanding natural beauty.
The vacancy of Deputy Course Manager has arisen and is an excellent opportunity to join a hardworking and committed team. The golf club is looking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic person who is expected to show strong leadership and team player qualities.
Applicants will, as a minimum, be expected to possess the following attributes/experience:
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent qualification
- 5 years minimum experience with a background of organisational skills within the workplace
- Deputise in the Course Managers absence
- Good communication skills
- PA1, PA2, PA6 spraying certificates
- Good knowledge of modern turf machinery
- Knowledge of the operation and repair of automated irrigation systems
- Knowledge of all health and safety practises and legislation
- Has an interest or good understanding of the game of golf
- Full UK driving License
A salary and benefits package will be offered commensurate with qualifications, experience and suitability.
Please apply by email enclosing your CV and a covering letter to Gary Cook, Course Manager.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enmore Park Golf Club, Enmore Road, Enmore, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA5 2AN